Commercial & Industrial IncentivesCurrently, businesses, commercial building owners/operators, and industrial facilities in Alberta have access to a few different incentive programs to assist with managing their energy and reduce their carbon footprint.
Agriculture Agri-food Incentives
Alberta Agriculture & Forestry and the Government of Canada, through its Low Carbon Fund is offering the following two programs to agricultural producers and food processors that will assist them in reducing energy costs and green house gas emissions from their facilities and operations.
Non-Profit Organization IncentivesEnergy is a big cost for non-profit and community based organizations. Financial resources are tight for volunteer groups and social agencies, yet there are opportunities to identify cost savings and reduce emissions from their facilities. There are a few programs and incentives that organizations can access to support their efforts to do so, these include:
- Non-profit Energy Efficiency Transition (NEET) Program
Indigenous Community Programs
The Government of Alberta’s Indigenous Climate Leadership Initiative (ICLI) supports the energy and climate goals of indigenous and metis communities through seven different programs. 3D Energy has the ability to support and facilitate delivery of all seven of the following programs:
- Alberta Indigenous Community Energy Program (AICEP)
- Alberta Indigenous Energy Efficiency (Retrofit) Program (AIEERP)
- Alberta Indigenous Solar Programs (AISP)
- Alberta Indigenous Climate Planning Program (AICPP)
- Alberta Indigenous Green Energy Development Program (AIGEDP)
- Alberta Indigenous Climate Capacity Program (AICCP)
- Alberta Indigenous Green Employment Program (AIGEP)