Download Our eBook
It’s Time To Get A Handle On Your Energy Spending,
And Improve Environmental Performance At The Same Time!
Commercial building operators are under increasing pressure to reduce the energy requirements of their properties and pursue green building initiatives. But to do this, they need to harness available utility data and building information to develop – and implement – strategies that improve energy efficiency, realize cost savings, and reduce GHG emissions.
Our Guide Will Help:
- Highlight the current financial, regulatory and social pressures driving energy efficiency initiatives
- Illustrate how data can be used to develop an strategic energy and emissions management plan.
- Get you started with three simple initiatives, including
- conducting an energy assessment;
- upgrading your lighting;
- exploring green building certification