Vital Engineering provides a wide variety of Project Management Services. We pride ourselves on working in an environment that promotes innovation and we abide by the highest quality standards in order to achieve our client’s goals. Vital is responsive and committed to helping our clients achieve value in their business. Through a creative engagement approach, our project managers will help guide our clients through the building process.
Project Management Services provided are:
- Construction Administration
- Facilities Management Support
- Quality Control
- Document Management
- Third party commissioning and systems performance verification
- Technical Support
Vital has had great success in identifying and securing funding opportunities for our clients. In the last three years, we have assisted our clients with obtaining over $3 million in grants and funding. Vital has been instrumental in working with all different levels of clients to develop a sustainable financial model for continuous and stable funding energy retrofits and capital projects.
We offer the following services at competitive rates:
- Feasibility studies
- Energy modeling
- Life-cycle cost analysis (LCCA)
- Integrated design facilitation
- LEED® project application assistance
- Application assistance for grants, rebates and alternative funding